You vote in the same center where you registered. The location is shown on your registration slip. You can also locate your polling center through the CEC’s “Find Your Polling Center” service or by calling our toll free number on 1800 300 400.
What should I bring with me on Election Day?
On Election Day you should carry with you your personal ID, registration slip, or another document proving your identity. The document should contain your full name and date of birth.
• It is essential that you take your personal ID since voting is carried out individually.
• Should you lose your personal ID or registration slip, you will not be able to vote.
• Early arrival to the polling center will facilitate your voting.
What do I do inside the polling center?
1. When you arrive, look for the polling station booth where your name appears in the final voter list.
2. Wait in line for instructions.
3. Go to the concerned employee to have your name crossed off on the voters list.
4. Take a stamped ballot paper.
5. In a separate polling booth, fill your ballot paper privately.
6. Put the paper in the box, and get your left index finger marked with ink.
Central Elections Commission-PalestineAll rights reserved©2013